Join the Tuition Culture Team
We have recently hired a few, and are still looking for more of you to join our growing team on a part-time basis.
Part-time Writer cum Content Manager aka Word Ninja
Would it thrill you to no end knowing that a piece of copy you have crafted brought in thousands of dollars in a single hour?
That is the beauty of a communications expert like you. On the Internet where content is king, you will be tasked with the important mission of keeping people hooked on every word that you write.
Lead us to content that are exciting or write your own.
- Independent Writer– Content and copy creator
- think of how to create brilliant educational content based on research and current trends
- Develop articles on a once a month basis to support website blog
- Write content for our tuitionculture.com as we undergo restructuring of the website
- Infrequently develop video-content or locate relevant video content for our website
- participate in web-meetings
- visit website and edit content, and blog for us
- communicate to us in meetings about the latest topics in forums and social media
- write back to potential readers and customers on social media where appropriate
You should have previous writing experience, such as with newspaper or blog. Prefer with overseas exposure.
As we are a small company, we expect you to work independently.
Part-time Flyer and Advertising Assistants
Be part of our growing advertising department, we are now ready to add head count to our advertising department.
Distribute flyers & organise advertisements
- Energetic about distributing flyers
- Not shy about approaching strangers to talk about our service
- Car Drops, Walkway handouts and Sandwich Board Advertising (at times, depending champaign)
- Pay $16/hr – min 4 hours
- Monthly commitment of at least 4 hours – 8 hours (for starters, you can start with just 4 hours with us)
You should have previous in distributing flyers. Able to work on afternoons weekdays or weekends.